During implementation, our SAs and CSMs are often asked for best practices around launching Pigment to the wider org, and the change management that comes with it. We’re working on some resources to help, but we’d love your input! Here are some of the ideas we’ve received so far:
- User profile templates to use when designing your models
- User testing checklists
- Communication timelines and templates
- Learning paths for different types of users
- Visual assets (like posters and banners)
- Launch celebration goodies
What would you add to this list? If you already have your business partners using Pigment for their inputs and insights, what would have helped you most? If you’re looking to do that, what would be the most helpful thing we could provide? Let me know in the comments!