You can transfer data from your Pigment Views, Lists, Metrics, and Tables to Snowflake with our REST API.
First, you export your data from Pigment to your cloud server, for example Google Cloud Storage, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services. Next, you export your data from your cloud storage to your Snowflake warehouse.
In case you need it, we’ve compiled some useful background information for you:
Before you begin
Before you start your export, we recommend that you complete the following tasks in Snowflake and Pigment.
- You need a Snowflake account to perform this export.
- Consult with your Snowflake admin to ensure a successful export workflow.
- Obtain your export API key. This is explained in Manage API Keys.
- Obtain your View ID. This is explained in How to export data from Pigment with APIs.
- Obtain your List, Metric, or Table IDs. This is explained in Export raw data from a Pigment Block.
Export data from Pigment to your cloud platform
To export your Pigment data to your required cloud platform, take a look at the information below:
- Export Pigment data to Amazon S3
- Export Pigment data to Google Cloud Storage
- Export Pigment data to Microsoft Azure
Export data from your cloud platform to Snowflake
To export your Pigment data from your required cloud platform to Snowflake, take a look at the information below: