Solved

Hide empty rows OR columns

Userlevel 1
  • Newly Minted Pigmenteer
  • 1 reply

Is it possible to hide only empty rows or columns? Currently in the filter I see the “Hide empty rows / cols” option, but what if I just need to hide empty columns? 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by CamilleMomo 23 June 2022, 11:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Luigi,

very much demanded ! And in the works ! I’m not sure of the expected arrival, will check it.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi Luigi,

In the meantime, a workaround can be to use a metric to filter the columns in a table. For example in this view I use a metric “Week start ?” to only display days corresponding to the start of a week :

NB : You can hide the metric afterwards

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Nicely spotted @CamilleMomo ! Filters have since been updated and you can indeed filter on the finest level of the hierarchy with either a condition (Metric Value is not blank) or a special, additional metric where you specify the condition yourself with a boolean.

If you don’t want to see the filter (those blue squares at the bottom of the view) you can right-click on it and hide it. It will still be in the view for Pigment to filter but it won’t show up in your nice board.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Luigi ,

I have some good news for you!  We just announced the ability to hide empty rows or columns

Thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoy the update!

Userlevel 1

Love it!! Thanks!