Solved

Limit on number of items in dimension?

• 23 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Seasoned Pigmenteer
  • 14 replies

I have a dimension that is over 100,000 items.  I am able to import all the items from a csv file.  However, once loaded, I can only view the first 100,000 items.  There is a menu at the bottom of the dimension list that makes it seem like I can view the next 100,000 items but it does not do anything, and I cannot view the next items past 100,000.  I want to delete the very last item, but I cannot access it.

Not sure if it is related, but I have the same issue for transaction lists that are over 100,000.  I can only view the first 100,000 items.  This is problematic if I would like to edit the list or manually add an item.

icon

Best answer by Benoit 28 August 2023, 10:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi Kevin, 

It seems something is wrong. This should go to Support so I am creating a Support ticket in your name to follow this issue resolution.

Many thanks for your understanding,

Best
Benoit

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

In the meantime, you can use the filters to view the relevant items based on a condition, for example, ID is > 99999.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thank you for creating the support ticket...good tip on the filter too

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

To be clear, I don’t think we have reached the limit so far. it is very common to have TL with several millions lines and often go to the tens of millions