To use the Audit Logs API, Pigment requires you to generate an Audit Logs API key.
Only Pigment Security Admins can manage Audit Logs API keys.
Access the API Keys page
Open your Workplace settings and click API Keys at the bottom of the Sidebar.
Create a new Audit Logs API key
To create a new Audit Logs API key, click + Create API key.
There are the 3 fields you will need to fill:
- API Key name. Name the API Key with something easily recognizable.
- Expiration date. Date when the API key will no longer be valid.
When you select the expiration date, the expiration day isn’t included. For example, if your expiration date is July 1st, your API key is only valid until June 30th.
- Key type. Select Audit logs.
Edit an Audit Logs API key
To edit an API key, click the Edit icon located beside it.
You can edit the API key name and the expiration date.
Delete an Audit Logs API key
To delete an API key, click the Delete icon located beside it.
More information on the Audit Logs API
- Monitor your Pigment Workspace with Audit Logs API
- Calling the Audit Logs API
- Audit Logs API Events and Event Types