F.A.Q.

Grant Support access to your environment

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

The experts over at Pigment Support have asked for temporary access to your application. Before Support can get access to your application, you must grant Support or any other member access through an application role. You can also keep the “Pigment Support” member activated on your workspace and grant/revoke access to the applications according to your needs. Now you may be wondering… How do I do this?

❕​​​​​​ Before you start
You must have the following prerequisites in order to change someone’s role:

• Be an Admin member of your Pigment Workspace
  • Have an Admin role of the related Pigment application

Table of contents

1. Grant Workspace Access

If you are a Workspace Administrator In your workspace, you have access to the Members Tab.

In the Members tab, the line for ‘Pigment Support’ refers to the user that Pigment support uses to access environments.

• If the status is ‘Activated’ then the Pigment Support account has access to your workspace.
  • If the status is deactivated, you will need to ‘Activate’ it.
  1. To grant Pigment Support access, select the ellipses on the right and select Activate.
  1. Select Activate again to confirm.

2. Grant Application Access

To give the Support Team access to your environment, you have to give the ‘Pigment Support’ user a role within your application.

1. Select the Security folder in the sidebar.
  2. Select User Roles

1. Find ‘Pigment Support’ (You can add Users to the Pages to make this easier)

1. Select the data entry space

1. Select ‘Admin’ for the dropdown (You can also type ‘Admin’ if you prefer!)

Pigment will automatically save the change and the Pigment Support account will have the required access to this application.

3. Revoke Application Access

My issue is solved 💃! Now I want to remove the access.

1. Select the Security folder in the sidebar.
  2. Select User Roles
  3. Find ‘Pigment Support’ and in the data entry cell select ‘Admin’.

1. Press delete on your keyboard

Pigment will automatically save the change and the Pigment Support account will no longer have access to this application.

This topic has been closed for comments