Primary Owners of workspaces can set restrictions on which email domains can be invited into a workspace. This article will show you how to set up a list of which emails can be invited into a workspace.
Enable email domain restriction
- From the workspace level, click on Settings in the sidebar.
- Navigate to the Members, click on Email domains.
3. Click the toggle next to Restrict invitations to email addresses at specific domains
4. Click + Add domain to add new domains to be restricted.
- A modal named Add a new domain will appear. You can only add one email domain at a time. The format is just the domain name. For example, if you wanted to add users whos email is Joe@gopigment.com, you would just type in gopigment.com .
- Click Close.
Note: This setting only impacts new invitations. It will not impact existing users in any way.
Delete domains to the authorized domains list
To add a domain to the authorized domains list follow the process above. To delete a domain, simply click on the delete icon next to the domain you wish to remove.