“Gartner FP&A Leaders’ Priorities for 2023 found that 76% of FP&A leaders will integrate financial planning with other enterprise planning. This is one of the top priorities for FP&A leaders and is of similar importance to planning and sequencing finance transformation activities” leaders – “by 2025, more than 60% of planning solution initiatives will be driven by xP&A requirements.”
Pigment has been recognized in the report as a Representative Vendor in Cloud Extended Planning and Analysis Solution Functionality.
What’s in the Market Guide?
- An xP&A definition and market description: why it’s a priority for enterprises and how it differs from integrated financial planning
- Analysis of the market direction - where Gartner expects xP&A to go next
- Recommendations for application leaders to effectively utilize cloud xP&A
- Capabilities to consider when evaluating xP&A platform solutions
- A list of Representative Vendors
Gartner, Market Guide for Cloud Extended Planning and Analysis Solutions, David Penny, Robert Anderson, and 1 more, 16 January 2024
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.