1. I’m new to Pigment! Where should I start?
Check out the Getting Started section, where you will find what you need to start using Pigment in no time.
2. I’m new to this community. Where should I start?
Have a look at the Community Basics and then introduce yourself here. From there explore the knowledge base, join in on conversations, and if you have a question or something to discuss, click the button at the top to create your first topic!
3. How do I sign in to the Pigment Community?
You sign in to the Community using your Pigment App details:
- If you need to sign in, you will be directed to the Pigment sign-in page and will land here in the Community ready to go!
- If you’re already sign into Pigment, then you don’t need to do anything other than set a username.
4. Pigment Community: why should I be here?
Pigment is made to empower you, your team, and ultimately, your company. What took ages to do before can now be done in minutes with Pigment. Make the most of it by using this Community to learn and develop your knowledge, build models faster and for more advanced use cases, and get inspired by chatting with peers from the same industry. By connecting with other Pigment Community members, you will grow faster and beyond what you expected! You probably have the same questions, so don’t be shy – connect and engage with each other! The Community is also here to assist you all along your Pigment journey, as you find documentation and answers to your questions or connect with Support.
5. How can I create a post?
At any time, click the + Create topic button at the top right corner of the page.
6. How can I edit my own post?
After you publish a post, there will be options for “Like, Quote, etc.” at the bottom. To the right, you will see a More (...) menu, where you can select Edit.
7. Question or Conversation. What to choose?
A Question is a topic where users can identify if there is a valid answer and mark it as the “best answer”.
A Conversation is a standard discussion. Users can reply, quote, upload files and media. There is no “best answer”.
8. How can I privately message other community members?
Click on the person’s avatar or name, which will open their profile page, where you will be able to follow them or send private messages.
9. How can I update my Community Profile and Settings?
Click on your profile image located at the top right corner of the page and select “My profile”. At the top of your profile page, click the “Edit profile” button.
10. How can I be notified about new topics in a category or new replies in a thread?
When you subscribe to a Community category, you will receive email notifications about new questions or conversations in the category. To subscribe to a category, go to the category page (e.g. “Community Basics”) and click the ‘Subscribe’ link on the right side of the page.
When you subscribe to a specific question or conversation, you will receive email notifications about new replies in the thread. To subscribe to specific questions or conversations, click the “Subscribe button” is located at the end of the post, next to “Like”.
Please note that by default, you will automatically be subscribed to your own topics, and so you will automatically receive email notifications for each reply. You can “Unsubscribe” by clicking the button at the bottom of your post.
11. How do I know when contact the Support team vs when to Ask the Community?
Is your question...
- Generic and might help other Pigment users?
Examples: How do I create a waterfall chart? How do I calculate a rolling average?
- Please ask the Community by clicking the + Create topic button at the top right corner of the page. If you need to illustrate with a visual, consider blurring out or redacting any sensitive data first.
- Specific or data sensitive?
Examples: The Hire date is not taken into account for this person, what am I doing wrong? How can I provide Access Rights to this specific person according to this rule
- Please create a Support request.
- Related to a suspected bug?
Examples: When I change the color set, the chart disappears. My board is very slow today.
- Please create a Support request.
Still have a question? Please reach out to our Community Manager